The data centre sector is booming, as more and more companies understand the need to keep all digital data secure, and if you are looking for data centre solutions to keep your critical data secure and always available, there are leading data centre specialists that can design the system around your needs. Cloud based systems are ultra-fast and there are 4 main modules to consider when designing a data centre, which are as followed:
- Power Management – You will need UPS, and with integrated power solutions, you can have optimal power management.
- Racking – The servers should be designed to maximise space, with a modular design that inter-connects, with tool-free solutions for quick assembly.
- Precision Cooling – It is essential to have precision cooling, with accurate temperature and humidity controls that ensure optimum environment.
- Managing the Environment – Of course, it is essential to monitor and manage the environment, and with https://www.deltathailand.com/en/products/Infrastructure/ICT-Infrastructure/Data-Center, you have the very best technology and full support from a leading data centre provider.
As your company grows, your critical data needs to be securely stored, and by outsourcing to a leading data centre provider, you can focus on other aspects of your business, safe in the knowledge that your data centre is state of the art.
When you use a leading data centre solutions provider, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Modular Design – Easy to install and extend, the tool-free system maximises use of space.
- Optimised Operating Costs – Keep your running costs down.
- Precise Climate Control – Essential for data servers, the system monitors 24/7 and maintains optimum conditions for server environments.
- Easy Integration – The system is compatible with all your existing data management systems.
- UPS – Your data centre is online 365 days a year, and the system is constantly monitored by the management software.
Outsource your Data Storage
Data is the most valuable of business resources and the data you store grows daily, which is why you need the help of a provider that can handle every aspect of your data collection and storage. If you would like to talk to a leading data centre solutions provider, Google will take you to the company that offers all the solutions. They tailor their services to suit the client and regardless of your industry, they have all the solutions, with management software that ticks all the boxes, and as for cyber-security, your data centre provider has you covered.